The cast and crew of the recently wrapped It’s Okay, That’s Love have arrived in Thailand for their 6 day vacation in Thailand. They will be there from September 17-22 and will be spending time in Bangkok and Pattaya. After the vacation, a number of the cast members (including Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, D.O., Lee Kwang Soo, Sung Dong Il), the writer and the director of the show will get together to do commentaries and interview for the It’s Okay, That’s Love DVD director’s cut from 9/22-9/28.
I think it’s adorable and telling of how lovely the atmosphere on the set must have been for the cast and crew to develop such a tight bond with each other. I almost think they’re purposefully doing everything they can to delay the inevitable separation.
This trip seriously looks just like a regular family vacation (minus the reporters and rabid fans). The main cast all met at the airport and flew together! It’s always fun and exciting to travel abroad with good friends; just think of the crazy hijinks that probably happened during that flight and will happen on the trip! (I wish a camera crew could follow them around…)
This post will be updated with more pictures and videos as they are released! 😀
Here are some pictures and videos of the casts’ arrival at the airport(s). All photos and videos belong to their respective owners. Credit is as tagged.
1. I absolutely love how everyone seems to be in such a good mood and are so respectful to the fans and the reporters!
2. Incheon Airport arrivals
3. I think Jo In Sung and Lee Kwang Soo have been friends for a while but I seriously love their brotherly relationship. Kwang Soo legitimately followed In Sung around the entire airport! It’s cute! 😀
4. Writer-nim and Tae Yong (don’t know the actor’s name…)!
5. Video of their arrival in the airport in Bangkok. It’s sweet that Gong Hyo Jin is walking with Sung Dong Il’s son.
6. For all delusional shippers, this is an image of Jo In Sung playing with Sung Dong Il’s son, and yes, that’s Gong Hyo Jin standing next to him!
7. Bangkok Airport Arrivals
8. Gong Hyo Jis is adorable with Sung Dong Il’s son. For the cast to be that comfortable with each other, Sung Dong Il must have either brought his kids onto the set a lot or they all hang out often 😀
10. Video of airport arrival from DC Gall. You can see Hyo Jin walking in front with Kwang Soo and then In Sung behind them.
11. I love how Jo In Sung just looks like he’s modeling, regardless of whatever he’s doing. Drinking coffee? Werk it!
I wonder how long Jo In Sung and Lee Kwang Soo sat at their table to drink their coffee. Were they waiting for others to get some, since it’s strange that we see Gong Hyo Jin there yet she’s not sitting with them…I’m so paranoid right now… Okay, never mind, the person in the photo is not Gong Hyo Jin but Lee Sung-kyung, the actress who played Oh So-nyeo…
13. A clearer picture of the gang, grabbing coffee. Seriously though, where is Hyo Jin?
14. The story goes that as the crew was entering Starbucks, Jo In Sung stumbled upon a girl who just happened to be watching It’s Okay, That’s Love on her ipad. So what does he do? In Sung decides to (as the picture shows) stop and watch the show with her, pats her head, and gives her his autograph! Lucky, lucky girl! Seriously, what a coincidence?!
15. Another video of the Bangkok airport arrival, this time with a focus on In Sung.
16. The cast and crew at the beach, on an island off the coast of Pattaya. Gong Hyo Jin was not there. 😦
17. We finally get pictures of Gong Hyo Jin in Thailand. 😀
18. More pictures from our ‘Boys Club’. Seriously, these two go everywhere together!
19. Videos from their trip (mostly videos from their adventures in Pattaya). I love the dance video and the videos of Jo In Sung interacting with fans! I love how he seems like a genuinely nice guy who’s ecstatic about how excited everyone seems to be!
20. Pictures from Pattaya.
21. Some mores photos from their airport arrival
22. More random pictures
[Update 6] They have left Thailand and are back in Korea!
23. FINALLY, pictures of Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin in the SAME frame!!! It’s kind of strange, yet hilarious, that suddenly, the end of their trip comes AND THEN we see some pictures of them together! Like 1st with Director Kim and then suddenly all these pictures of them at the airport together! :)) Thank you fans who heard our pleas and requested this group picture! 😀
24. Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin and Director Kim posing for fans (who has the clear pictures?!?!)
25. Our favorite bromance(s)…and Jo In Sung being his handsome self! Most of these pictures/videos are from their day at the Siam Shopping Center. I do like the inclusion of Lee Sung-kyung though, otherwise it would seriously be a men’s club…
โชคชะตา หรือพรหมลิขิต หรือความบังเอิญ ขอบคุนที่เซ็นเวิร์ลใหญ่จนฉันเดินหลง ทำให้รู้สึกถอดใจคงไม่ได้เจอ แต่แล้วก็มีผู้คนมากมายที่เดินตามหลังมา มันดูวุ่นวายมาก จึงหันกลับไปมอง เม็ดแน่!!! อินซองโอป้าเดินอยู่ข้างหลังกูค่า ช็อกแบบสะเทือนโลก ตกใจ น้ำตาคลอ แต่ก็ยังทันหยิบไอแพดมาถ่ายและเดินเคียงข้างไปกับโอป้า 6 ปีที่รอคอยมาตลอด วินาทีนี้รู้สึกคุ้มค่ามาก ไม่เคยคิดว่าเค้าจะมาปรากฎตัวตรงหน้า ในตอนที่ถอดใจ รักนะค่ะ จะติดตาม จะอยู่เคียงข้างอินซองโอป้าไปตลอด ❤️😍😘 #โจอินซอง #joinsung
26. At the same place, at the same time, yet Gong Hyo Jin and Jo In Sung were not seen together! …and other pictures/videos of Gong Hyo Jin.
27. Another version of the picture with Hyo Jin, In Sung and director Kim
28. The bromance between In Sung and Kwang Soo continues. Plus, In Sung seems to love kids!!
29. The cast and crew have arrived safely back in Korea!
arrived safely in Korea 😊 Thank you so much to everyone who was working hard to take picts of JIS oppa and GHJ unnie while they were in Thailand! i know it was hard, you guys had to go to the airport at night, following them etc. well, your hard work pays off, you got to meet JIS&GHJ 😊 now, it's a sad thing knowing that we aren't going to see much JOGong moment after this! 😫 hopefully oneday they could reunite in one drama, who knows! i'll try my best to continue to update about them 😊 #joinsung #gonghyojin #konghyojin #조인성 #공효진